Some of our services -
Investigating how products and services fit into the real world
- Users’ requirements and constraints
- The full service journey
Telling the story behind the statistics
- Identifying and baselining key metrics
- Reporting current performance
- Finding where the numbers change and why
Some things we've done -
1. Survey and interview service users:
Primary research in clinical environments, production of materials, analysis of results.
2. Heat mapping and recording of actual visits
We can automatically record traffic to a website to show where and how visitors interact with pages.
We also evaluate the performance of improvements by comparing new and previous versions of a site (A/B testing)
3. Usability testing and focus groups
From our extensive network we can recruit research participants representative of your clients and service users.
4. Accessibility and usability audits
A cost-effective means of evaluating existing sites and services
5. Rapid prototyping and testing of improvements
Prototyping can be done with paper and pencils (lo-fi) or HTML (hi-fi).
Online prototypes can appear and function exactly the same as a web page: live testing with minimum development.
- Evaluate and inform website navigation
- Audit accessibility (e.g. WCAG 2.1 AA)
- Undertake desk research e.g. Office of National Statistics, GP Patient Survey
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Analyse the competition
- Work with you to ensure findings are useful