How to make services, systems and new technologies work for both the provider and end user?
From understanding context and requirements to usability testing,
we help to measure performance, and research with your audience to find improvements.
- An independent agency based in Essex
- Focused on making websites and services accessible, useable and useful
- Qualified in Google (web) Analytics
- Comfortable working with people and statistics
- Experienced in working with commercial and statutory organisations across the UK
- Helpful with developing new ideas
- Specialists in human computer interaction
- Preparing for AI
What we do
We also investigate what’s working well
37 Queen St
Essex CO1 2PQ
Existing services are challenged when AI becomes involved. Testing a system’s design, functionality and content before and during development reduces risk and improves usability.
“We will be gamed” – How we don’t always win when games are used to develop real world systems.
In 1997 “Deep blue” became the first machine to beat a reigning world chess champion. Though Kasparov went on to win the series 5:1, it was a significant milestone.
Previous posts in this category describe how Neilsen’s popular methodology of Discount Usability Testing can identity around 80% of a site’s usability issues. It’s quite “doable”, typically taking a day, with 5 […]