Making services, systems and new technologies work for both the provider and end user.
From understanding context and requirements to usability testing, we –
- Measure performance
- Provide evidence for people centred design
- Research with your audience to find improvements
- An independent agency based in Essex
- Focused on making websites and services accessible, useable and useful
- Qualified in Google (web) Analytics
- Comfortable working with people and statistics
- Experienced in working with commercial and statutory organisations across the UK
- Helpful with developing new ideas
- Specialists in human computer interaction
- Preparing for AI
What we do
We also investigate what’s working well
Boundary Road, Colchester,
Find us on Linkedin and Vimeo
Existing services are challenged when AI becomes involved. Testing a system’s design, functionality and content before and during development reduces risk and improves usability.
“We will be gamed” – How we don’t always win when games are used to develop real world systems.
In 1997 “Deep blue” became the first machine to beat a reigning world chess champion. Though Kasparov went on to win the series 5:1, it was a significant milestone.
Previous posts in this category describe how Neilsen’s popular methodology of Discount Usability Testing can identity around 80% of a site’s usability issues. It’s quite “doable”, typically taking a day, with 5 […]