Making services, systems and new technologies work for both the provider and end user.
From understanding context and requirements to usability testing, we –
- Measure performance
- Provide evidence for people centred design
- Research with your audience and data to find improvements
- What people do, what they say and what they say they do, are often different things
- Watching people interact with your ideas, service or product is always surprising
- Appropriate and timely feedback helps to evaluate, iterate and improve
- Evidence really helps with decision making
- User centred design is the best way to make things work in the real world
We also investigate what’s working well.
Find us on Linkedin and Vimeo
Reviewing and recording results takes headphones and about as many hours as was spent testing.
A less obvious reason to start researching sooner rather than later is that it’s a really good way to address the questions teams have and inform the decisions they make: should this or that screen come next to keep the flow, will a user “get it” or know what to do next. The alternative can be hit and miss.
Existing services are challenged when AI becomes involved. Testing a system’s design, functionality and content before and during development reduces risk and improves usability.
“We will be gamed” – How we don’t always win when games are used to develop real world systems.